Riding the Northeast Corridor
All photography and art on this site by Jessie Carveth, unless noted.
What do you get?
1. Miles of graffiti, endless graffiti
2. Small churches placed among urban death artifacts (factories, housing, etc.)
3. Junkyards of scrap metal, neatly organized
4. Abandoned buildings, alive, left to die, criminal disregard for color preservation
5. Houses in poor rail neighborhoods in mysterious New Jersey
6. Lovely rivers and skylines
Depart 30th Street Station, into the light.
Always churches, mosques
Pretty town supplying workers to any industry still existing.
Variations on other pages